Welcome to the blog!



Hi everyone!

Welcome to the blog.


Here you will find information and discussions about TTRPGs - particularly around horror. I'll be writing about the games I run, have played, and what made these games succeed or fail. There may also be my advice on how to run games well (among other things like my mistakes running something!), but if you have any comments of your own, like your experiences or advice for me, just drop a comment. This blog is more about commenting on my games and starting a discussion - so your experiences will continue that conversation.

The main games that will be under discussion will be D&D, Call of Cthulhu, and Kult: Divinity Lost - but recently I have acquired Mörkborg which may be making an appearance soon!


Please have a read - I hope you enjoy what you see and if you learn something, even better!

-J

Comments